Help Navigate the Claims Process
Do you suspect your roof was damaged by stormy weather, such as hail, wind or snow? You may qualify to file an insurance claim and we can help. Omega Roofing, LLC has assisted hundreds of local property owners by providing a free roof inspection and detailed a estimate to provide to your insurance company. We will assist with documenting the damage, as assessed by the insurance company and complete the restoration work.
Omega Roofing, LLC strives to give you a high-quality roof replacement experience that leaves you satisfied from start to finish, keeping you in the loop each step of the way. As an experienced contractor, we’ve learned over time which processes are most effective at ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Inspection – We will inspect your roof and tell you what is needed to keep your roof safe from harsh weather conditions in southeast Idaho. We will be checking the state of the shingles, flashing around your chimney, fascia, vents and gutters. We will take photos to show you what parts are most vulnerable to weather or other damage. Then, we’ll discuss the options for replacing your roof, including the insurance claim, products and labor costs.
- Filing the Claim – If we believe you qualify for an insurance claim, we will help you submit the necessary paperwork and discuss your claim with the adjuster. Once your claim is approved, we will begin your roof replacement.
- Start Date – We will review the project with you to make sure that you are comfortable with all the details. We’ll get the contract signed and process your initial down payment. We will work with you to determine when we start and decide where to drop off the materials when the trucks arrive. From the first call to completing the work, we will communicate what’s happening each day during your roof replacement.
- Tear-Off – Before construction starts, you’ll know exactly the time that we will come. Additionally, when we see what’s underneath your old roofing, we can determine if any repairs or reinforcement are needed. If there are problems, Omega Roofing, LLC will fix that too!
- Installation – We will start your installation without unnecessary delays or distractions due to other projects we might have underway. Rest assured, we have the crews to take care of your project and treat you with the highest priority.
- Enjoy Your New Roof – We are careful when we work on your roof. We’ll pick up all the old roofing material down to every nail we pulled out, and we’ll haul it all away. After our job is done, your home or business will look great! Once you are happy with the work and satisfied, we will process your final payment and finalize the warranty for your roof.
Book Your Free Roof Inspection & Estimate!
Let’s get started by scheduling your free roof inspection, so we can determine whether or not you qualify for an insurance claim for roof restoration. Call Omega Roofing, LLC today at (208) 243-8016 or fill out the convenient online form. We will be delighted to serve you.